LIMITED-TIME INCENTIVE PROGRAM FROM US DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HUD)
You can now buy a home with $100 down payment and finance it using FHA Home Loan Program. This is a limited time incentive program from HUD.
$100 DOWN PAYMENT – FHA HUD PROGRAM:
- Home buyer will live in the property for a minimum of 1 year (investors are not qualified for this HUD incentive program)
- Home buyer must offer the full asking price for the home
- Home buyer should use FHA loan for the purchase of this home
HUD incentive program – $100 Down Program to Buy a Home is designed to attract home buyers into the market to move excess housing inventory and these incentive programs run for a short time, so if you are looking to purchase a HUD home or need more information about this program and HUD homes that qualify, please call us for more information.
Here are some additional eligibility requirements to consider for the $100 Down Payment HUD Program:
- The home must be a HUD owned home
- The home buyer must use a HUD registered real estate agent or broker to qualify for this incentive program
- The property will be purchased by the home owner on an “as-is” basis
- This program can not be combined with Streamline 203K or a 203b Repair Escrow transaction
- The property must be in an eligible HUD area
- The subject property must be located in an eligible area only
- Eligibility is determined by HUD
- Contract of the Home Sale must confirm a $100 down payment program